Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP certification exam changed pattern?

hiralsoni
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know whether SAP has changed its exam pattern:

1. In question having multiple answer you have to mark all correct answer to get point. No partial marking allowed.

2. The question format will be like the following:

Which of the following statements about user master records in clients of SAP systems based on AS ABAP are correct

There are 2 correct answers to this question. Select which of the following answers are correct.

a) An authorization object can be assigned to a user master record.

b) A single authorization value can be assigned to a user master record.

c) An authorization profile can be assigned to a user master record.

d) One or more roles can be assigned to a user master record.

Will it be explicitly mentioned that there are 2 correct answers?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hiral,

congrats!!!!!

I want to go for SAP BI certification,can you please guide me abt :- how to go abt it,from where we can get the details,

moreover i have 2 years of exp in BI 7.0 so ami eligible for it or not.

Thanks,

Regards,

Indu

hiralsoni
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks you.

Hey Indu,

If you are in india then there are few criteria for giving exam, In other countries like US,UK you can just go to exam center and give it.

http://www.sap.com/india/services/education/certification/index.epx

You can find out your course and sample questions from the above link. I had given Netweaver Administration exam.

Just check the passing score and course.

All the best.

Cheers,

Hiral

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hiral,

Can you tell what module did you go through aparat from TFIN50/52.

I am not able to find those documents. How are those questions....

thank

JR

hiralsoni
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Ravana,

I had appeared for SAP Netweaver Administration. I have no idea about the exam you are talking about.

Sorry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is true that the exam pattern has changed,but for not all the certification exams,anyways it will be mentioned clearly in the SAP website about the exam pattern like if there is partial marking or not.

And if there is no partial marking,then for a multiple choice answer,i mean which has more than one answer,then you have to choose all the correct answers,otherwise you loose total mark.

And it wont be mentioned exactly how many of the given options are correct,it will just be mentioned that more than one answer is correct. You have to figure it out,how many are correct. :).

Vishwa.

hiralsoni
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi vishwas,

Thanks for your response. Actually i found it on sample questions for the exam where they had mentioned in every question that how many are correct. So i am little confused.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When I wrote the exam in April,2009, I dont remember anything like that,but they will definitely let you know which question has more than one answer and which question does not have.

Vishwa.

hiralsoni
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey ,

I cleared the exam...and ya as i said the pattern has been changed.

Now they will mention you how many answers are correct for multiple questions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Congratulations!!!!