cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI MDM Business Content

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any one have how to guides / links about understand PI MDM Business content 7.1 for Employee/Materia/ Customer?

We are in ECC6.0/PI7.0/MDM7.1 for ongoing integration ..from ECC to MDM using MDM adapter as part of scope.

I assumed there is SAP standard PI MDM Business content delivered for Employee/Customer/ Material..and I did see Software Component (SC) : MDM BusinessContent7.1 in PI Repository, deployed on our PI dev server. So what is this and how to utilize this SC for our scope?

I never done before this kind of buiness content integration , but now I am plan to use this PI MDM Business Content , how do understand for utilize this ?

I understand there is *.a2a files can give standard Repositories in MDM , so PI MDM Business content Message types could similar to Repository structures?

What about ECC side? We are planning to use Master IDOC for pull the data and feed into MDM? then where Business Content use for here? I am bit confusing to understand Business content? Please send any docs/links which can give clear idea about Business Content use? and implementation of Business Content for our scope?

Thanks for you time .

- Shankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Buisness content contains developed content from SAP that may be used with little or no tweaking in PI. You can refer to this link for further exploration

[original link is broken]

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was there...thanks! do you have any idea about understand the SC in repository for customer?