Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*control the updating of a pricing condition type*

Former Member
0 Kudos

ALO everybody

I have the following issue:

When a sales order is created with reference to a contract, the system copies all the pricing conditions into the sales order.

If the sales order is updated with option B "Carry out new pricing" the systems updates all condition types copied.

I have the request to keep as originally in the contract an especific condition type called Z008.

Do you have any clue on how I could keep that condition type unchanged ... when it comes from a contract copy?

Please let me know.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alternative solution was given which solves the problem.

blocking updating option B in pricing procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alo for everybody

I would like to share what I did to solve this problem

I have blocked the updating option B in user exit RV61AFZA

thanks a lot for your support, you gave very good ideas.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Firstly , If you want to keep the condition type unchanged then go to V/06 and maintain the option "Manual entries not possible"

Secondly in VTAA , maintain pricing type E (Copy pricing elements and values unchanged). Then your requirement should be fulfilled

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Contidition type must keep unchanged on sales orders

But could be changed manually in the contract .. so .. I'll try with the second option and let's see what happend.

thanks a lot

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If the conditon type can be unchanged in contracts but it should not be changed at sales order level then in V/06 you have to maintain the option "Manual entries are possible" but in VTAA , maintain pricing type E (Copy pricing elements and values unchanged). Then your requirement can be fulfilled

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have changed the pricing category to E, and the system copies the pricing unchanged to the sales order. which is correct.

But when If I go to the tab of conditions on the sales order and I press the button Update and I make the selection of option B "carry out new pricing" the system replaces all condition types that came from the contract.

There is a way I could skip the "functionality of the option B" just for a single condition type?

I really appreciate your help.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you select "Update" option with "B" in the Sales order LI, you cannot stop it updating all condition records in the sales order line item again. It's a standard functionality.

Same time check whether you can use any other options there in the update button; other than "B". If you want to keep a Tax or discount you have separate options for that.

If not, Check with a ABAP person whether you can use below user exit to avoid updating specific condition types.

Include:

MV45AFZZ

MV45AFZB

User Exit:

USEREXIT_SOURCE_DETERMINATION

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

oki do,

I'll try then with a developer so, I can stop updating for the speficic condition type.

thanks a lot for your support

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Even after changing the pricing type if after copying the data into sales order if you can change , then you have to go with the user exit by including the logic with the help of ABAP'er in the include program.

Include:MV45AFZZ

User Exit: USEREXIT_SOURCE_DETERMINATION

Regards

Srinath