cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Export SAP SWCVs

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a couple RFC scenarios in my xi development environment that use RFC imports stored in the SAP BASIS SWCV. I am able to export my personal SWCV (using CMS) to my xi consolidation, but when I try to export the SAP BASIS SWCV I get the following error. If the "server log" mentioned is the one in SLD->Administration, there is nothing in it. I also tried a file export and get the same error.

Internal error during pvc call: For more information, see the server log.

Any suggestions? Is there another server log?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the server log is most likely not the SLD log. Go to the visual administrator --> server --> services --> LogViewer. This is where you can find the logs of your XI system. Do you get any detailed infromation there?

Regards

Christine

Former Member
0 Kudos

I always forget about Visual Administrator (probably because my basis team doesn't allow me to have access).

A basis member found this. I cannot find anything in Exchange Profile (assuming that is the profile the message refers to).

I see the following error

sapparam: SAPSYSTEMNAME neither in Profile nor in Commandline

sapargv( argc, argv) has not been called.

sapparam(1c): No Profile used.

sapparam: SAPSYSTEMNAME neither in Profile nor in Commandline

I am not sure if this error is relevant

Former Member
0 Kudos

this error looks like an error during the system startup. i don't think, it is relevant to your problem.

Did you also look into the server log of your CMS system? Maybe the problem ocurred there.

Regards

Christine

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think I am getting that far (no entries populate in CMS for SAP SWCV). I am going to visit Basis to check for more in the VA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi -

Do you see SAP BASIS 6.40 listed when you go to the Administration page:

http://server:port/rep/support/admin/index.html

then CMS Transport Settings

And if so, is the "per Changelist Transport" set to "true".

Maybe a track isn't setup for the SAP BASIS SWC.

Regards,

Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP BASIS is set to "true".

Answers (0)