cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dumps in Generation of Data objects & Distribution models of MAS_SMARTPHONE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

we face some problems in a project while generating the DO's and DM's of the SWCV MAS_SMARTPHONE of the mobile Gateway SP02. I did not experience these dumps in the past in other systems.

Some DO like MAS_LEAD are not being generated, a sysfail occurs with the following information:

exception = getwa_not_assigned

programm = doe_mass_actgen

If i try to generate the DO manually & synchronous, the sdoe_wb gives an error "invalid field mapping".

Does anyone know why this error occures? SAP BASIS has been sucessfully generated, only some of the MAS_SMARTPHONE Objects are making trouble.

Thanks in advance,

Tobias Abb

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. For DOE_MASS_ACTGEN queue problem, apply note: 1374141 and unlock the queue.

2. Regaring Invalid mapping error. there could be following reasons:

- RFC destination to backend is not woring

- Bapi Wrappers has been modified in backend system

- Data object has been modified but the new field mapping were not performed in backend adapter.

Please check these things.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. the note will be applied this week, i will give you a feedback next week.

2. RFC-Destination will be double-checked, but it worked at creation. Since there has been no modification in the BAPI-Wrappers or DO's, i exclude these points.

Many thanks for your quick reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

The mentioned Note & the Composite Note für SP08 have been implemented, after triggering Deltageneration it was possible to generate the errornous Data Objects.

The only Problem which still consists is the generation of some Backend Adapters as mentioned in the starting post. The

Error "Invalied Fieldmapping" does not make sense, nothing has been modified and the RFC-Connection to the Backend is

working fine.

Does anyone know this problem with BE-Adatpers?

I also got the Information "Distribution Model DM_FOR_LEAD" is inconsistent. I don't know how to interpret this warning, do i have to perform additional steps here?

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you are missing some of the notes or using old SP's for backend system. corresonding to DOE model, backend system should contain all the structures and mapped fields etc., So, please contact SAP CRM to have a look into the notes which are missing from the backend CRM system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you know where i can get a list of Notes required in the CRM, something like a composite note? I used Note 1321390 earlier, but this seems to be offline. The CRM 7.0 is on SP03, this should be high enough.

Edited by: Tobias Abb on Oct 12, 2009 3:01 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

it seems that the problem is located in the CRM. The Errorlog in SDOE_WB when trying to generate the Backend-Adapter is displaying warnings like this:#

Node ET_ML_ACTIVTY_H is not mapped for BAPI Wrapper CRM_ACTIVITY_MOBILE_CREATE

Attribute IV_BINARY_FLAG of Node ET_ATTACHMENTS of is not mapped for BAPI wrapper CRM_SO_MOBILE_GETDETAIL

Client specific data object is mapped to client independent BAPI Wrapper

The BAPI-Wrapper have not been modified. Does any Note fix this mapping-problem? The following BAPI-Wrappers are affected:

- MAS_ACTIVITY_BA

- MAS_CUST_BA

- MAS_LEAD_BA

- MAS_OPPORT_BA

- MAS_SALESORD_BA

- MAS_SERVORD_BA

Edited by: Tobias Abb on Oct 13, 2009 1:50 PM

Edited by: Tobias Abb on Oct 13, 2009 2:05 PM

VikasLamba
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Please refer to the RIN note from CRM (1393912) which mentions about the specific CRM notes which you should apply for a specific MGW and CRM release combination.

Basically the problem is as follows:

The BB application that you have from RIM works on the MAS_SMARTPHONE_SALES (V9G001) version of the ESDMA. The underlying data objects of this ESDMA were using the BAPI wrappers exposed by CRM. This ESDMA was published along with MGW SP01 release.

With MGW SP02 release CRM team has also enhanced the underlying BAPI structures since they wanted to create a higher version of the same ESDMA (i.e. V9G002). Now when you apply SP02 of MGW its important that the corresponding CRM BAPI are also re-aligned structurally. To do that CRM has released some notes which you can find in RIN as well as I am explicitly mentioning below. Once you apply these notes the incompaitbily of the strucutres will get resolved and it will work fine for you.

If you are on CRM 2007 apply note 1371312

If you are on CRM 7.1 SP04 or above apply notes 1393489

If you are on CRM 7.1 SP05 or above apply notes 1391074

Please still check the release information once more in the notes before applying.

Regards,

vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for this detailled post Vikas, i will forward this to the IT-Responsibles and give feedback as soon as the Notes have been applied.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

SP04 and note 1393489 have been implemented in the CRM. I was able to generate all Backend Adapter except the MAS_OPPORT_BA. It seems that some Attributes are missing in the Definition of the BA in the DOE, is that right? I did not find any note about this, can anyone help?

Here some Mapping-Errors are still present:

Node CE_ET_ML_OPPT_HEADER is not mapped for BAPI Wrapper CRM_OPPT_MOBILE_CREATE

Node CE_ET_OPPT_NOTE is not mapped for BAPI Wrapper CRM_OPPT_MOBILE_CHANGE

Node CE_ET_OPPT_PARTNER is not mapped for BAPI Wrapper CRM_OPPT_MOBILE_CHANGE

Node ET_ML_OPPT_HEADER is not mapped for BAPI Wrapper CRM_OPPT_MOBILE_CREATE

Node ET_ML_OPPT_HEADER is not mapped for BAPI Wrapper CRM_OPPT_MOBILE_CHANGE

Node ET_ML_OPPT_ITEM is not mapped for BAPI Wrapper CRM_OPPT_MOBILE_CREATE

Node ET_ML_OPPT_ITEM is not mapped for BAPI Wrapper CRM_OPPT_MOBILE_CHANGE

Node WSAP_ML_EXTENSION is not mapped for BAPI Wrapper CRM_OPPT_MOBILE_CREATE

Client specific data object is mapped to client independent BAPI Wrapper

Attribute SPRAS of Node CE_ET_ML_OPPT_ATTACHMENTS of is not mapped for BAPI wrapper CRM_OPPT_MOBILE_CREATE

Attribute SPRAS of Node CE_ET_ML_OPPT_ATTACHMENTS of is not mapped for BAPI wrapper CRM_OPPT_MOBILE_CHANGE

Attribute SPRAS of Node CE_ET_ML_OPPT_HEADER of is not mapped for BAPI wrapper CRM_OPPT_MOBILE_CHANGE

Attribute SPRAS of Node CE_ET_ML_OPPT_ITEM of is not mapped for BAPI wrapper CRM_OPPT_MOBILE_CREATE

Attribute SPRAS of Node CE_ET_ML_OPPT_ITEM of is not mapped for BAPI wrapper CRM_OPPT_MOBILE_CHANGE

Attribute SPRAS of Node CE_ET_ML_OPPT_NOTE of is not mapped for BAPI wrapper CRM_OPPT_MOBILE_CREATE

Attribute SPRAS of Node CE_ET_ML_OPPT_NOTE of is not mapped for BAPI wrapper CRM_OPPT_MOBILE_CHANGE

Attribute SPRAS of Node CE_ET_ML_OPPT_PARTNER of is not mapped for BAPI wrapper CRM_OPPT_MOBILE_CREATE

Attribute SPRAS of Node CE_ET_ML_OPPT_PARTNER of is not mapped for BAPI wrapper CRM_OPPT_MOBILE_CHANGE

Attribute IV_BINARY_FLAG of Node ET_OPPT_ATTACHMENTS of is not mapped for BAPI wrapper CRM_OPPT_MOBILE_CREATE

Attribute IV_MIMETYPE of Node ET_OPPT_ATTACHMENTS of is not mapped for BAPI wrapper CRM_OPPT_MOBILE_CREATE

Attribute IV_TEXT_FLAG of Node ET_OPPT_ATTACHMENTS of is not mapped for BAPI wrapper CRM_OPPT_MOBILE_CREATE

Attribute IV_BINARY_FLAG of Node ET_OPPT_ATTACHMENTS of is not mapped for BAPI wrapper CRM_OPPT_MOBILE_GETDETAIL

Attribute IV_MIMETYPE of Node ET_OPPT_ATTACHMENTS of is not mapped for BAPI wrapper CRM_OPPT_MOBILE_GETDETAIL

Attribute IV_TEXT_FLAG of Node ET_OPPT_ATTACHMENTS of is not mapped for BAPI wrapper CRM_OPPT_MOBILE_GETDETAIL

Attribute BINARY_FLAG of Node ET_OPPT_ATTACHMENTS of is not mapped for BAPI wrapper CRM_OPPT_MOBILE_CHANGE

Attribute IV_MIMETYPE of Node ET_OPPT_ATTACHMENTS of is not mapped for BAPI wrapper CRM_OPPT_MOBILE_CHANGE

Attribute TEXT_FLAG of Node ET_OPPT_ATTACHMENTS of is not mapped for BAPI wrapper CRM_OPPT_MOBILE_CHANGE

Attribute SPRAS of Node WSAP_ML_EXTENSION of is not mapped for BAPI wrapper CRM_OPPT_MOBILE_CHANGE

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not aware of this particular application. However, the errors you are getting come when a field (attribute) marked as a 'Backend Field' in the Data Object Node is not mapped to any field from the BAPI Wrapper.

This can be because of one of the following two reasons:

The BAPI Wrapper does not have the fields in the corresponding structure.

The BAPI Wrapper does have the fields, but the mapping is missing.

I have not seen the contents of the note you applied, but if there are any enhancements done to the BAPI Wrappers (addition of fields in this case) they do not automatically get mapped in the Adapter. The mapping must be done manually (using the 'Mapping Tool' in the Adapter workbench within SDOE_WB) or by importing an a newer version of the adapter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Update: I read that note. I see no changes/corrections to be done to the Backend Adapter.

You should check by using the mapping tool in Adapter UI whether:

the error messages are due to missing fields in the BAPI Wrapper (less chance of this)

OR

the error messages are due to missing mapping (probably the case here)

In either case, there should either be a relevant note on how to correct it. If not, an OSS message is the way to go.

Former Member
0 Kudos

as far as i can see, the BAPI-Wrappers in the CRM for CREATE & CHANGE do not provide all Attributes that the Backend Adapter tries to map.

So there cannot be done manual mapping, thats what i tried several times. But due to the missing field in the BAPI Wrapper, there are attributes of the Backend Adapter that can not be mapped manually.

So there has to be a Note thats explicitly corrects that BAPI-Wrapper CRM_OPPT_MOBILE_CREATE & CRM_OPPT_MOBILE_CHANGE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yep. Thats correct. This is then a problem with your BAPI Wrapper and a note from CRM is what you should be looking for.

Maybe there already is one. If not, raise an OSS message.

VikasLamba
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Whatever Arjun explained to you is correct. The note which I gave to you and was applied should provide the fix. Please cross check if the missing fields were mentioned in the note and have not been missed out while implementing the note.

Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem was solved within an OSS. Because we did not upgrade vom SP01 to SP02 of the MGW, there were some erroneous objects. Normally manual steps are required before upgrading to SP02, they were not done due to a direct install of SP02.

By now all Objects have been genereated successfully. Hopefully all other steps will finish without errors.

Thanks to everybody for the help

Answers (0)