Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Queue: Message Running

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Strange behaviour here:

1. Case A : i run a scenario end to end no issues,

2. Case B: to the existing mapp i put in a UDF , (tested in eclipse) , now when i try to RUN a TEST from the STANDALONE grap.Editor tool , it sys mapping transformation started and just doesn't give the transformed XML.

It was also noted that @ this instant the Server Usage for a Jlaunch application was 100%,

This is only the beginning, when i tried to run this scenario end to end, the message came into PI< and waits in the Inbound Queue. [With a triangular symbol agains the message in Moni]

3. Case C : i remove the newly added UDF from the mapping and run end to end....it executes without any issues.

Now the UDF is correct a 100%, i have tested it out on eclipse as well. no issues.

Can anybody throw some light on what and Y the system is behaving this way? i seriously havn't dealt with a case such as ths.

THanks,

Hank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing this thread because the issue could be due to an infinite loop in the UDF.

THanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hank, sorry for simple suggestion but can any UDF work OK in your system?

Can you backup, start simple and make certain your input / output names are correct without any complex functions?

When you can run the inputs through a UDF without tying up the CPU maybe this will help you narrow down the issue.