SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installment Plan Migration failing (Emigall)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to migrate installment plan data using the INSTPLAN object. I can upload successfully as long as I'm only migrating ONE payment. The problem is when I try to migrate multiple payments. The way I read the docs, I should just be able to send multiple IPDATA rows with the payment amounts and due dates, under one IPKEY row.

I've pared my data back to just sending as follows:

• IPKEY row with current dates

• IPDATA row with due date 20090129, amount due 14

• IPDATA row with due date 20090228, amount due 14.56

• IPOPKY row with a Document id that relates to a single open item of 28.56.

I have verified in FPL9 that my open item is indeed that amount 28.56. But the error that I get is:

"Sum total Inst. Plan is not equal to the original receivables"

So this makes me suspicious that I've done something wrong in the IPDATA rows - maybe it's recognizing only one of them?

Can anyone shed some light on this subject for me?

Thanks,

C N

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi C N,

Are you using the field OPUPK in your IPOPKY structure.

If yes then enter 0001 and test it whether it is working or not?

cheers,

Suraj

0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

I am using 0001 for OPUPK and 0 for OPUPZ.

C N

0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

I am using 0001 for OPUPK and 0 for OPUPZ.

C N

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more thing I can't figure out, is how to load an installment plan where there is not an EXACT match of open items to the installment plan amount, so I need to partially clear one open item.

I've played around with using 000 and 001 for OPUPZ as the documentation indicates, but still I cannot get that scenario uploaded

Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more thing I can't figure out, is how to load an installment plan where there is not an EXACT match of open items to the installment plan amount, so I need to partially clear one open item.

I've played around with using 000 and 001 for OPUPZ as the documentation indicates, but still I cannot get that scenario uploaded

Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks