cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating SRM contracts from backend R/3 to SRM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am working in SRM, my requirement is to update the SRM contracts from R/3 to SRM and if any changes happen in R/3 contracts (previously updated contracts to SRM) then it should replicate those changes in SRM contracts also.

I found the program BBP_CONTRACT_INITIAL_UPLOAD (This program can be used to upload contracts from ERP to SRM. A separate contract in SRM would be created for each successfully transferred ERP contract.)

My question is, so if any changes happen in R/3 contracts it should update SRM contracts also.

Please let me know the solution how to solve this?

Highly appreciated any kind of help..

Thanks

Rajesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I think that your scenario is very risky as there is no master system for contract : one time it is srm and after it can be r/3 !

Besides this comment, you can search the forum and find some threads for contract replication in both ways (but no activated in the same time...)

Kind regards,

Yann

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also you can use MECCM Transaction to replicate the Contract from R/3 to CCM. If at all you are planning to use CCM( catalog).

Sandy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

The contracts can be replicated from R/3 into SRM as a Vendor list. You can create an output type for the contracts in the R/3 system and whenever the contract is created and changed it will trigger the output type.

Cheers,

Sandy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Can you please let me know why in your case the Contracts are maintained in R/3 in the First place?

Which Scenario do you work with? Is the sourcing done in R/3 or SRM?

JY