cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overall Network Scheduling (CN24N)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In ECC 6.0 ,while executing CN24N for a project with subnetworks, I am getting the error 'No Order Corresponds to Selection Criteria'.

I have done the following configuration :

1. Defined the Level for the networks ( mentioned as '2' and allowed he subnetwork scheduling).

2. Implemented the BADI for the Overall Network Scheduling with the default code.

And I have authorisation to do scheduling for the project but still I am gettting error message mentioned above.

Can you help me with this issue.

Thanks in advance....

K Ramaiah

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

You may have set up the following pre-requisites:

In Customizing for the Project System, you have created network types and parameters (see Maintain Network Types, Specify Parameters for Network Scheduling and Define Parameters for Subnetworks).

When you create subnetwork structures in projects, make sure the actual level definitions correspond to the entries in this table. The system does not check if the combination of level and network parameter in this activity matches the combination in the actual subnetwork structure.

Example

For level 1, you enter network type PS02 and order 4000000 to 4999999.

If you enter level 1 as the selection condition in overall network scheduling, the system selects all networks with network type PS02, whose number lies within this range, and assigns them to level 1.

Hope the above helps.

Regards

Srikrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sai Krishna for your reply.

I have seen this document in the config link. Can you explain what does the below statement mean ???

' When you create subnetwork structures in projects, make sure the actual level definitions correspond to the entries in this table. The system does not check if the combination of level and network parameter in this activity matches the combination in the actual subnetwork structure. '

Appreciate if you can help me. All other parameters mentioned by you were already setup.

Regards

K Ramaiah

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikrisha,

Appreciate your efforts to help me resolve the issue. OPTP is not related to the overall scheduling instead its only to replace the control key automatically of the activity when a subnetwork is created to an activity.

Did you try executing CN24N ??? Did it work for you ???? Can you send me the config steps you followed. With the config steps you suggested its not working for me.

Regards

K Ramaiah

Edited by: Kodanda Ramaiah on Oct 8, 2009 2:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikrishna,

As mentioned in the question , I have done the related config for the level.

But after entering the Type and Order ( number range) and schd for subnetworks checked and saved. The system is saving but when I come back to this table again , I see the order type and the order fields blank.....

Can you send me the screen shot of CN24N withe execution....?

Regards

K Ramaiah

Edited by: Kodanda Ramaiah on Oct 8, 2009 3:42 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikrishna,

The issue has been resolved. Thanks for all the help provided

Regards

K Ramaiah

shen_huaxun
0 Kudos

How did you solve this problem? Thanks