cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data available in the source system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am not getting any data when loading to Time Sheets cube. I get the message 'No data available in the source system for this selection'.

I checked RSA3 but also not getting any data. This was working before with daily delta loads until now.

Any pointers, pls help

Milind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Milind,

If it is a delta load, you should check in RSA7(Delta Queue).

Only for full loads you should check in RSA3.

Thanks,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Milind

Please check delta queue RSA7 for this data source. If someone has deleted the RSA7 entry for your data source then your delta is lost . Also check for ST22 in source system for short dumps on data update .

Regards

Pradip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj,

Its a delta load. I checked RSA7, in R/3 my D/S (0CATS_IS_1) appears with green light but does not in BW - RSA7.

Thanks,

Milind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pradip,

I checked RSA7, in R/3 my D/S (0CATS_IS_1) appears with green light but does not in BW - RSA7. Also, no short dumps in ST22.

Thanks,

Milind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Milind,

If you can see it RSA7 in R/3 system side thats sufficient. Kindly check the Intialization selections for that Datasource in the Infocube that gets loaded. May be the Initialization request might have timed out,if its initialised with some time periods,as you are saying till 2003,thats the reason you are unable to get the delta's.But anyways you should find data in RSA3 atleast, if the extractor is working fine.

Lets wait for expert Comments on this.

Thanks,

krish.

*assinging points is way of saying thanks in SDN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

My D/S (0CATS_IS_1) appears in RSA7 but no records.

The selections for the init request was "0CALDAY=20030401-20120331;0CO_AREA=TEC1;" How do i check if initialisation request has timed out?

Am also getting 0 records in RSA3

Thanks,

Milind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am yet to fix this problem any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Milind

Former Member
0 Kudos

r u requesting full or init or delta? if you are looking for delta mat be there is no values. request fro full or init, if you could see the data in BW or RSA3. there is no problem with setup or Extractor may no new data in the Source System.

I want you to check for Full or Init loads.

All the best.

Regards,

Nagesh Ganisetti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nagesh,

There is definitely some data to load as there has been a mad frenzy to put in timesheets yesterday and day before.

I tried a full load but still no data. Their was an init run as far back as 2003 and since then daily delta's until last week. At the moment RSA3 returns zero records.

Thanks,

Milind