cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUBMIT button works only when clicked twice... Online interactive form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a interactive form with SubmitToSAP button. In this I will enter a contract number and will click SUBMIT button.

For the first time it is fetching the contract details properly.

In the same form, i am changing the previously entered value with another contract number and clicking SUBMIT.

Now the details for the previously entered contract number is only displayed. Again if i try for the same value ( which i used for the second time ) and press submit, it is workin correctly.

So, the problem is, except for the very first time SUBMIT button action, the button works fine only when clicked twice..

please help me in solving this issue..

Regards,

Surya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to my previous post, I am also using RESET FORM button from Library.

First I am entering the contract number (say 400000000) in the form and clicking submit button. The contract details are fetched and displayed in the form.

Now i am Resetting the form using Reset Button, and giving new contract number (say 400000020). When I pressed Submit button , the details of the first entered contract number (400000000) is coming.

Then again I am giving 400000020 or any other number, it is fetching the details correctly for that number...

Can anyone help me in this issue..

Thanks,

Surya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try with Webdynpro Native library Submit button.

Which version of ALD are you using?

Kind Regards,

Mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mukesh,

my ALD version is 7.1.

i am using display type as ActiveX in Interactive form Property. Will Native SUBMIT button work in this case. We tried using Native button also. It was not working. So we are using ActiveX SUBMIT button,

thanks,

Surya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i use Native submit button, I cannot set any value or data back to the adobe forms..

like after submit button action, a bapi would be executed and the return of that bapi shud be set in a field in adobe interactive form.

If i use Native tis is not happening..How to do this..?

Thanks,

Surya