cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spool Request gets deleted automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have an Output type create and was working fine sometimes back. Now when i issue this output type from the transaction it doesn't create a spool request instead popsup a screen to select the printer and print. I checked the printprogram and everything (Output Options and control Parameters) seems to be fine.

When i get this Printer selection popup and got to SP02 (without printing) then i see a spool request and when i tried to open the document i get these following mssages.

1. Spool request &1 no longer exist

Explanation: The Spool request has been deleted

2. Spool Request &1 in System &2 not found.

Kindly throw some light upon this.

Thanks and Regards,

Prashanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How many pages does the spool display? Does it display ' +' ? It sounds like you've started a spool but not done anything with it yet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brad,

Thanks for your reply.

In my case the spool is generated and deleted immediatly. i'm unable to open the document. Any clue?

Thanks,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prashanth,

You are getting a pop-up on which you have give o/p device on same screen click on option 'NEW SPOOL REQUEST' and after that o/p is generated on that screen in 'system -> own spool request' .

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Shrikant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My Problem is been fixed now.

Thanks,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same issue, after givng print, spool and output requests are getting generated. But immediately these requests got deleted without printing.

Could you please share how you have solved it.

regards

Naveen