cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPC Configuration with SRM settings Step by step process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Guru's,

I am using SRM 5.5 with Extended classic scenario and ECC 6.0.

I want to configure the IPC with SRM Extended classic scenario. Anyone can help me, how to configure with step by step process.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

John.

Hi Guys,

No one has worked on IPC. Common share knowledge. Please help me. If uesfull reply will get full points.

Regards,

John.

Edited by: johnmiller465 on Oct 9, 2009 6:42 AM

Edited by: johnmiller465 on Oct 10, 2009 6:06 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

peter_novoth
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Please check the SAP note 880749.

Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

I am sorry for late reply, because of my network problem. Thank you for your quick response. I have gone through the note. What I understand that note is about update of the patch. I don't understand how to configure IPC with help of that note. If you don't mind could you please explain clearly.

Thank you so much.

Regards,

John.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM GURU's,

I am Using SRM 5.5 and ECC 6.0 with Extended Classic Scenario and IPC 7.0.

Kindly any one send me IPC 7.0 Configuration document. I am struggling like anything. Please understand my problem and send me doc's.

OR Is it possible to Map SRM conditions with ECC Conditions by Using BADIs 1. BBP_CTR (for Contract) and 2. BBP_PO_INBOUND_BADI (for PO)?.

Regards,

John.

Edited by: johnmiller465 on Oct 23, 2009 9:20 AM

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi peter

What is the usauage of this note 880749 . we are in classic mode / srm 500 sp14. please expalin . Appreciate your help.

AP Configuration Engine, AP Pricing Engine or AP Tax Engine ?

Note 880749 - Patching of VMC based AP 7.00 engines

Symptom

You want to apply a support package patch for the AP Configuration Engine, AP Pricing Engine or AP Tax Engine - i.e. one of the Virtual Machine Container (VM Container, VMC) based engines in AP 7.00.

Solution

Support packages patches for the AP Configuration Engine, AP Pricing Engine or AP Tax Engine are supplied on a weekly base (if necesary). For each support package exactly one support package patch file is available.

A support package patch has to be downloaded from SAP and deployed on the SAP System.

Note: If you want to patch the AP Engines for CRM Mobile Sales please continue with note 891963.

Patching of the AP Configuration Engine, AP Pricing Engine or AP Tax Engine is done together. Patching cannot be done engine specific.

Download of a support package patch file either is possible via this general note (880749) or via correction notes of the AP Configuration Engine, AP Pricing Engine or AP Tax Engine.

To be able to download support package patch file from a note the note must be displayed as an HTML page to see the download links. Therefore open the note via http://service.sap.com/notes.

A support package patch must match the current support package! How to find out the current support package's level? Run transaction SPAM. Click on button Package Level. Look for component SAP_AP. Check column Software Component Release. Its value must be "700". Check column Level. Its value indicates the current support package level. For example "0006" means support package 6 (SP 6).

To apply a support package patch please follow the following steps:

If not yet done: Open the note via http://service.sap.com/notes. Otherwise you won't see any "Download" links.

Open the tab "SP Patchlevel".

Navigate to your current support package by checking column "Support Package".

If you access a support package patch file via a correction note of the AP Configuration Engine, AP Pricing Engine or AP Tax Engine the column "SP Patch Level" displays the support package patch level on which the related problem was solved. If you access a support package patch file via this general note (880749) the patch level always is displayed as "1".

Click on the corresponding "Download" link.

A new window is opened. A "Download Object" will be presented named "SAPAPIPCJ<xx>P_<yy>-20001154.sca". This is the name of the support package patch file. <xx> is the support package number, <yy> is the patch level. Always only the file of the newest patch level will be presented / can be downloaded.

You may click on the corresponding "Info" link to open the info file of the support package patch. The info file contains a list of bug fixes covered within the patch.

You may cross-check if a specific bug fix is covered within a support package patch by looking up the related correction note number in the list.

Click on the support package patch file name.

A dialog will be opened.

Click on the "Save" button to download (save) the support package patch file.

A new dialog will be opened. You have to specify the location where you want to save the support package patch file. This probably could be a temporary directory on your desktop. Click on the "Save" button to save the patch file.

Finally use report RSVMCRT_UPLOAD_SCA_FROM_PC to upload the support package patch file into your test system as described in note 863354.

How to find out the current support package level or support package patch level of the AP Configuration Engine, AP Pricing Engine or AP Tax Engine applied at your system:

Run transaction sm53 (to use sm53 you need to have assigned a special profile: S_VMC_ADMIN_2 - see note 863354).

In the navigation tree (left side) select the "Applications" node.

In the "Administration of Applications" column expand the "Installation" node (click on the arrow icon).

Beneath the "Installation" node expand the "Components" node.

Beneath the "Components" node expand the "/0SAP/IPC" node.

Beneath the "/0SAP/IPC" node expand the "Modules" node.

Beneath the "Modules" node expand the "/0SAP/AP_BASE_CORE" node.

Beneath the "/0SAP/AP_BASE_CORE" node select the "Manifest" node.

Look for attribute "Implementation-Version" (right side).

The Implementation-Version attribute is structured in the following way:

<release>.<support_package_level>.< patch_level>.<time_stamp>.<changelist_number>

For example: 700.02.4.200511111416.63351

So in this example the patch level is 4.

Note that the release, support package level and patch level of all AP engine modules (AP_CFG_..., AP_PRC_..., AP_TTE_...) and shared modules (AP_BASE_..., AP_SPC_...) is the same. So it is sufficient to check the patch level of one module only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

not answered