Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two on one customer-material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have been asked this question in my company :

Is it possible for the same customer to have two customer's part number linked to only one saleable product ?

We tried with VD51 but the system told when we create the second one that one info record already exist !!

Do you know if it is possible and if yes, how can we do this ?

Many thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Hello,

It is possible in S/4Hana 2020 version. When you double click material line, you will see "Additional Customer Material" field. You can add additional customer material numbers for the same customers´ same material in same sales area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved the problem with two different the delivery party !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible to have diiferent customer material number for the same part number. However, you can maintain for a different Sales Org or DC combination.

Thanks

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It is not possible for the same customer to have two customer part numbers.But if you want to identify just nearby then you have to create VD51 with CustNo & material initially and again you have to create VD51 with custNo1 & Material .

Regards

Srinath

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No it is not possible to have multiple customer part number for the same material code. At the worst case, you can leave space before the part number or have some signs so that system will accept.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi

I tried this option but I am not able to create the same as you pointed.

could you please explain me more details on that