Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration of Tax calculation procedure---TAXINJ to TAXINN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Currently we are doing technical upgrade from 4.7 to Ecc 6.0.

Considering benefits and advantages of TAXINN procedure,we want to migrate from TAXINJ to TAXINN so that it will also support CRM.

Kindly help me about the roadmap and guide for the migration.

Regards,

Krishna

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr. Krishna,

changing from TAXINJ to TAXINN is not simple, as such SAP also has no guide for it.

We tried doing it in one of our upgrades from 4.6B to ECC 6.0 (for a Chemical MFG company in 2008) but SAP said they have no guide lines / notes available for this.

TAXINJ will also support CRM, and SAP will support TAXINJ procedure as long as the client is with the current SAP version.

This is what they told us. And it is logically correct, because when we change tax procedure, we should take care of 4 big things.

1. Open PO update after tax procedure change

2. Open SO update after tax procedure change

3. Change account determination

4. Create new condition records

And more over, we will have to create all access sequences againa and maintian the master data.

It is a risky item... although not impossible. As far as I know and I came to know from SAP, no client who has upgraded has migrated the tax procedure.

For more details contact SAP Helpdesk and put your query.

Thanks & regards

Hameed Parvez

0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

Thanks for the info.

We have also contacted SAP for the same and got the same answer.

Anyways,we will be trying to change the procedure in SANDBOX. I will update the same.

Regards,

Krishna

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks