cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order being created from Mobile Device not getting released in SAP Backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am creating an Order from the Mobile Client. It is getting created in the Backend, but getting released by itself and hence not coming back to the client.

In MAM Backend Customizing, in the Order Type profile, I have the 'Release Immediately' indicator set for this Order Type.

Kindly help me in knowing what can be the reason for this.

Regards

Ankur Malhotra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

well, I guess it is not releaed by itself and this is while it is not coming down to your device?

What do you need to do n the backend to release it? Well, most R/3 systems are customized and so it is necessary for example to create a notification with the order and assign it to the order to release the order - or something like tjhat. In that case you have to enhance the create module in the backend to bring the order to a state that it can be releasd automatically onece it got created by a PDA user.

How to enhance the Create handler? Please check the enhancement guides available in the INSTGUIDES area of service.sap.com. There you have a pretty detailed axample on how to enhacne the BADIS of MAM - much to much to describe it here in a short message.

Hope that helps to answer your question.

Regards,

Oliver