cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Variant pricing conditions in a Pricing Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario regarding variant configuration pricing in a sale order. I need to attach multiple pricing condition like VA00 in my pricing procedure .

A material M1 has many characteristics under the category Basic and Special for example.

Under Basic I have the following characteritics and its respective values maintained in VK11

B001- Basic Spec 1 USD 100

B002- Basic Spec 2 USD 200

B003- Basic Spec 3 USD 300

Likewise under special category ,

S001- Special Spec 1- USD 500

S002- Special Spec 2- USD 1000

In the pricing procedure the varaint condition VA00 will carry the price of the characteristics. My requirement is as follows

1. The prices of the Basic spec should be added first and later the special spec

VA00- Basic Spec 1 100

VA00- Basic Spec 2 200

VA00- Basic Spec 3 300

Sub total Basic spec Value 600

VA00 Special Spec 1 500

total basic and special spec - 1100

The problem I faced in the above format was that the pricing procedure will allow only one entry of VA00. To over come that I copied the condition VA00 and named a new one, for e.g, ZVSP.

Now when I use the condition ZVSP, it does not fetch the values like VA00.

Could any one suggest a method in which I can introduce varaint conditions in multiple levels in a pricing procedure.

Thanks and regards

Rasheed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you copied the VA00 condition type, did you also copy the associated access sequences? Your new condition type should have an access sequence with an access that transfers the value of the doc. field KOMP-VARCOND into the condition VARCOND; use transaction V/07 to check this.

Regards, Jesper

Answers (0)