cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM process n forms - you are not authorized to start a new process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Iam facing typical issue when iam trying to fill a HCM form.

This form is called from portal and the application parameter which we passed is ESS01.

These are the error messages that are displayed when i press 'check and send ' button in the form.

"you are not authorized to start a new process"

"User does not have authorization for personnel number 00000000"

and it is diplaying the below text

"If you cannot Resolve Error(s),Choose "Forward to Expert" pushbutton."

Has any one faced this kind of error??please suggest how to proceed..

Thanks

Deepthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepthi,

We are also running into the same issue. When i am trying to create a Requisition request throught MSS->Recruiting button.....its throwing an error saying " User xxxx does not have authorization to personnel number" and " You are not authorized to start a new process".

We are on ECC6.0 with EHP4 and E-Recruitment with EHP4.

Could you please let me know how you got resolved this issue. Is is something related to security or is there anything code is issue with the Cusom requisition form ( HR form).

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

Vasa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have checked with SAP regarding this issue and applied the notes 1261385 and 1344368.In our case we didn't get this error consistently.Check with this notes this may help u.

Thanks

Deepthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Deepthi, but the OSS NOTES which you mentioned already implemented in our System.

I havent find any clue for it. Could you please have any more information help me out.

Stills its throwing the erro " User xxxx doesnt have authorization to personnel number and You can not start a process"

Here we are trying to access a CUSTOM REQUISITION form from MSS and its showing some irrelavant trace and looking for P_ORGINCON object with the infotype Value "*"

Thanks

Vasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are missing the authorization object S_SRMSY_CL. This needs to be added to a profile that will be available to all users who can view or edit the Interactive PDF form. Consult with security team to have this added to a profile.

Regards,

Derrick Banks

Banks & Company, LLC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try this,

1.Remove the application parameter and try.

2. Check the login portal user have attached with employee in R/3

Which process you are testing?

Kind Regards,

Mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your response.The employee is assigned to PERNR in backend.

Iam testing custom process.I think application parameter should be maintained to display the HCM form.

Also i have gone through a document in SAP help which says this may be due to lack of authorization.But iam not sure what authorization needs to be provided.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/44/f3d9cfc05c2507e10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

Thanks

Deepthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Activate this BADI : HRASR00AUTH_CHECK

it might work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Activate this BADI : HRASR00AUTH_CHECK

it might work.