Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I moved my report program to testing. I forgot to create Tcode for it. If I create the tcode now, do I have to create another transport request.

And in start object do I have to select

program and screen(dialog transaction) or

program and selection screen(report transaction).

Thanks

Veni.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sure you have to create the T.code using SE93 and need to transport this t.code to other system.

If you won't transport this created T.code it won't be attached with the report in your testing system.

Go ahead and create T.code using SE93

There give your Report name and select second Radio button ' Program and selction screen (report transaction )

thanks,

Pramod

5 REPLIES 5

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>> do I have to create another transport request.

YES.. a new TR request is required;

And of rth other Question, in se93 select 'program and selection screen(report transaction)'.

Regards,

Suresh Datti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veni,

Yes u have to create a new transport request for tcode.

And in start object u need to select program and screen(dialog transaction) only if ur program is dialog program else select program and selection screen(report transaction).

Rgds,

Prakash

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes,you need to create new Trequest. for report

you need to select the below one

program and selection screen(report transaction).

regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have already released and transporeted the request..then for the T-Code you will have to create a new request...

For a Report T-Code, you have to choose "Program and selection screen(Report Transaction)" while creating the T-Code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sure you have to create the T.code using SE93 and need to transport this t.code to other system.

If you won't transport this created T.code it won't be attached with the report in your testing system.

Go ahead and create T.code using SE93

There give your Report name and select second Radio button ' Program and selction screen (report transaction )

thanks,

Pramod