cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with loading data by Load planning area ver. /sapapo/rtsinput_cube

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As part of FYV changes, we have taken a backup of the live cache, created another duplicate cube (droping the FYV). Then de-initialized the planning area and again intiliazed the planning area.

We want to load the entire 5 yrs data for 47K CVC in 12 KF.

We are facing 2 problems,

1. The data load is taking place huge time. Tried parallel processing and excluding the zero values. But still it is taking more than 10 hrs for just 5K CVC. Am i missing anything or need to it in some other way.

2. Checked the data for few CVC(10-15) by loading into planning area. We observed that data is getting doubled. It was working ok in Dev, but in Quality it is having this problem.

Appreciate your expert help/opinion on above problem.

Thanks & Regards

Shankar Dhangar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shankar,

Since you say the key figure values are getting doubled , i think your backup cube has duplicate values. Check the data in your backup cube , rectify errors and then reload data to planning area.

Thanks

Saradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saradha,

Thanks for your reply.

We checked the data in the infocube, it is not duplicate there.

But there were old DTP requests, some of which were failed ones. So we deleted those and then loaded again.

Now this time data is not duplicated, but it is less in live cache than what is in the infocube.

Regards

Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

What level you are cheking in Infocube i.e. is it aggregated level or lowest level.

The aggregation level of data should be same for both livecahce numbers and info cube. I mean, if you are acheking at product group level in infocube then same level you need to check in planning area as well.

Hope the numbers in infocube and planning area are same beofre initialiing the planning area.

Thanks & Regards,

Jagadeesh

Answers (0)