Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of New Condition Type

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Folks,

I have one issue related to pricing. See the case is i have to produce an extra cost in the Sales Order which is actually depended

upon the net price. This condition type is percentage based and calculation works in the following way:

Let the new condition type be Z123 and Net price be PR00.

So for year variation 1-2 year, the condition type Z123 will be 1.5 times of PR00

2-3 year, the condition type Z123 will be 2.0 times of PR00

3-5 year, the condition type Z123 will be 3.0 times of PR00

Can anyone throw light on how to configure this condition type ???

Regards,

Sarthak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Z123 Condition type make (V/06)

Cond. class A Discount or surcharge

Calculat.type A Percentage

Plus/minus A Positive

and all other settings are same as Discount condition Type

For making Z123 customize an Discont Condition Type (EX:K004,)

Then while creating the condition record give the percentage as 150% 1-2 yearin valid from and to date,

give the percentage as 200% 2-3 yearin valid from and to date, give the percentage as 300% 3-4 yearin valid from and to date, and save the record. (VK11)

In the pricing procedure For step z123 condition type from which you want the % that is step of PR00 should be mentioned in the FROM and TO column.(V/08)

This will result as per your requirement

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My Suggestion is that while creating records against condition type Z123(percentage type) (which ever access sequence u deem fit), u create the condition records as per time frame. As in

year 1-2 - 1.5 times Valid From 01-jan-09 to 31 dec 10

Year 2-3 2.0 times Valid from 01 jan 11-to 31 dec12

etc.

Hope it is helpful.

Dany

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should include year in the access sequence for that condition type so that in VK11 you will be having the year also.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your reply !!

I got your point on the year wise segregation part which would be helpful to maintain the condition records but can you plz

suggest how to set up a condition type(Z123) which would depends upon another condition type PR00 ???

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

If PR00 is your reference condition based on which the new condition (Z123) amount needs to be calculated, then give the PR00 condition step number as reference at Z123 u201CFromu201D column in the pricing procedure.