cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading and embedding a picture into interactive form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Form-Experts,

is there a possibility to upload images to an interactive form and embedd them via javascript?

I don´t want to attach the pictures, because you can´t see them immedately after re-opening the PDF.

In my mind i have a dynamic table including an upload-button, search-file-field, and a delete-picture button.

After entering the path of your picture and clicking the button, the picture is uploaded and embedded into my iPdF.

I´m looking forward to your suggestions!

Thanks and Regards,

Vincent

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

NoJo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

just add an "IMAGE FIELD" in an interactive, dynamic form; layout expand to fit for height and width

preview pdf --> click on your field --> popup for uploading a graphic

solved??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Norbert,

haven´t thought it´s that easy - but this one solved my problem

Thanks for your reply!

Greetings,

Vincent

NoJo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

it's been a "side effect" by one of my problems..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member214651
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vincent,

r u trying to display an Image in ur PDF form which can be changed by the user or just display the photo without allowing any changes to be made.

If the user cannot change the photo, then store the photos in the R/3 and the ABAP program can return a unique URL of the photo which u can bind to the Image field in ur PDF.

If it can be changed then u will have to store the photo somewhere in the packages folder under src for retrieving the photo.

Hope this helps u.

Regards,

Poojith MV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Poojith,

the photo should be uploaded from the users desktop without sap in the background ( offline pdf ).

Also it should be changeable by the user. Maybe there is a way to attach the image to the pdf and afterwards include it into the pdf?

Regards,

Vincent

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have not tried it but try the ImageField element and enable Embed Image Data option for it.

Chintan