Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Send Data to Mobile Device" is not allowed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am facing a peculiar error:

I have a Notification associated with an Order.

What is happening is that Order is in Released Status (It is not Completed and hence will be sent to the client) and the Notification is in NOCO (Complete) Status.

So while pulling the notifications to the client, it is trying to pull this notification - 10000019 (which is NOCO) - also to the client.

And I am getting an I-Error in Merep_Mon and this as the log:

Return code from RFC BAPI Wrapper call:"Send Data to Mobile Device" is not allowed (QNF 10000090 )

I think this is happening because while pulling the notification to the client, it is tryign to change its status which is not allowed as it is already NOCO.

So what is the solution?

I have this scenario and the PM Consulatant says, this scenario is very much valid.... so what should I do...??

Thanks & Regards

Ankur Malhotra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

AjithC
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

The error is returned by the GetDetail bapiwrapper of the Notification. (You can reproduce it by executing the same function module in backend with input as notification number).

The reason I think is only open notifications are supposed to sent to mobile device. In this case the notification is closed and hence not sending to client.

There must be some customization for achieving this.. I am not sure though..

Regars

Ajith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajith, you are right.

I did see the error in the GetDetail. It is happening when the BAPI Wrapper is trying to change the Status of that particular notification. As it is NOCO, it is throwing an error.

Kindly let me know what customization is required. I am stuck badly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you could enhance your getdetail BADI in backend to allow this anyway - how to do that... well, check the enhancement guides for MAM in the SERVICE.SAP.COM/INSTGUIDES area for MAM.

If the error is solved in backend while calling GETDETAIL handler for notification, it will work with mobile device as well.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Oliver