SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function module "GMG_GMGT_EVENT_FM0D2" not found.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

While creating Grant in master data for Grants Management... I am getting the error-

Function module "GMG_GMGT_EVENT_FM0D2" not found

The erorr is coming in the form of ABAP Dump Error. Kindly help me in fix this Issue.

Thanks

Kishore

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

GMG_GMGT_EVENT_FM0D2 is indeed does not exist. What exists is GMG_GMGT_EVENT_FMOD2.

Take it to your ABAP team; allegedebly you have a Z-reference to non-existing module due to mistyping.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

GMG_GMGT_EVENT_FM0D2 is indeed does not exist. What exists is GMG_GMGT_EVENT_FMOD2.

Take it to your ABAP team; allegedebly you have a Z-reference to non-existing module due to mistyping.

Regards,

Eli

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

Eli is right. I presume correct function module name is:

GMG_GMGT_EVENT_FMOD2

(note the 'O' instead '0')

kind regards

Mar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

We dnt know where to change this function module.can u suggest where can I change this function module in configuration.

Thanks

JK

ABAP

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

In GM, there is the BDT tool to adapt field group properties in GMGRANT.

So check transaction GMS2, select your field group's line and press the "Details" button from the toolbar. On the next screen you will see what function module is assigned. Probably the typing error is there and someone entered "GMG_GMGT_EVENT_FM0D2" incorrectly instead of "GMG_GMGT_EVENT_FMOD2"...

Hope this helps

Cheers

Mar

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue is resolved. There was a wrong configuration entry in view u2018V_TBZ3Wu2019. The name of the FM u2018GMG_GMGT_EVENT_FMOD2u2019 was incorrectly spelt and was causing the dump error.

Edited by: Emergys Corp on Oct 7, 2009 12:30 PM

0 Kudos

Well, I would wonder who changed/added this entry to this view in your project...