cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

manual inspection lots

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai gurus,

I have ROH material in the stores, if i want to check randomly a ROH material before issued to shop floor

how can i check the material.

Actually i am going to check and record only the accepted,rejected and total inspected qty as I am doing

MIC checking manually ( not recording in SAP)

If i want to create a manual inspection lot for the ROH while issuing from stores to shop floor what is the

settings i had to do in the material master for the ROH

1) what inspection type I had to choose

2) what are the parameters to be active in the inspection type

3) i am going to do only inspection and do UD ( No result recording).- what is the setting to be done

waiting for the positive reply

regards,

sekar chand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sekhar

1) you can choose 01 inspection type for the same , where in you can enter the vendor and ROH material for the inspection lot

2) The normal config is enough for this. If you do not want to do result recording then do not tick inspection with taks list , inspection speciffication, auto assignment and check char

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai gajesh,

Thanks for your reply,

During UD under what category 01/02/03/04................, i had to select the A=accept

waiting for the positive reply

regards,

sekar chand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please remember one thing

if you select 01 inspection this lot will be considered for vendor Quality rating

This is for your Information

Regards

Sujit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sekar

make your own codes so that the selection will be easy for you. If you want just to see how much is accpeted and rejected keep only 2 codes

Regards

Gajesh