cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Control Frame Work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

After the generation of invoice through VF01, i am getting a message as ""Express document "Update was terminated". The invoice number is not getting stored in any of the standard tables.

When i check the same in my Inbox, i see the error Info as " Error in Control Framework".

I have searched the SDN and various other forums wherein i have found various threads but having no solution mentioned in it.

Since we are in the critical stage of the project, any useful help will be rewarded...

Regards

Bhushan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Express termination errors you get when there is any ABAP coding issues. Go to SM13, give your user ID & click on enter. It will display the actual reacon for the express termination.

Show the dump analysis to any ABAPer. They will be able to interpret it.

Regards,

Sivanand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivanand,

Our abaper did debug the standrd program, but unable to find the root cause of the error. Is there any other way of finding the cause of it.

Regards

Bhushan

Edited by: NAGABHUSHAN THIPPANNA on Oct 7, 2009 9:14 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Could be many issues: Requirement not met, wrong definition of internal tables, wrong calculation of amounts in pricing, incorrect calling of internal or standard tables, improper update of data base tables.

SM13 will give you some details as to where the error has occured.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivanand,

If i go to SM13, i happen to see the umdermentioned status

1 POST_DOCUMENT V1 Initial

2 K_DOCUMENT_UPDATE V1 Initial

3 G_GLDB_POSTING_A V1 Initial

4 FAGL_SPLINFO_UPDATE V1 Initial

5 REBATE_INDEX_SAVE_VB V1 Initial

6 RV_INVOICE_POST V1 (no retry) Initial

7 RV_MESSAGE_UPDATE V1 Error

8 MCV_STATISTICS_UPD_V1_INVOICE V1 Initial

9 MCV_STATISTICS_UPD_V2_INVOICE V2 Initial

10 MCEX_UPDATE_13_V1 V1 Initial

11 MCEX_UPDATE_11_V1 V1 Initial

Also if i read the inbox message of the update terminated message, i see the following Error Information in it :

Update was terminated

System ID.... QAS

Client....... 400

User..... KEANESD

Transaction.. VF01

Update key... 1215B3DE4944F131B2FA001A64CA00B6

Generated.... 07.10.2009, 13:13:35

Completed.... 07.10.2009, 13:13:52

Error Info... FES 022: Error in Control Framework

Can something be drawn out of these information. We tried debugging in the function module RV_MESSAGE_UPDATE by putting a break point, but the system did not get into the function module at all..

Can you kindly give your valuable inputs on this to how to go about..

Regards

Bhushan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Error in Control Framework

Have a look at some of the following notes

a) 700198

b) 364293

c) 1273913

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for providing the SAP notes. I have observed one thing during trial and error and i.e..

After i get the "Update Terminated" message after saving the invoice, i performed SM13, selected the row and executed it to view the print preview of the invoice ouput. After viewing the same i come out of the transaction completely. Now if i check in VBRK table the invoice number has got updated and i am able to view even the print preview of the invoice. But immediately after saving the invoice i get the update terminated message again. This time the invoice number still exists in the VBRk table.

Kindly guide me on how to go about this peculiar behaviour...

Regards

Bhushan