cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction SICF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created an webdynpro component and when i am trying to create an webdynpro application i am getting an message you are not authorised to use the transaction SICF.I have worked on webdynpros earlier but i never had this problem.I am geting this error message and still the application is created and when i am testing it with an url i am getting the same error not authorised to use the transaction SICF.Do we need to go to transaction SICF and activate some ICF nodes?when i am trying to go to that transaction it says We are not authorised.How can i solve this problem?

Regards,

Madhuri Oruganti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

You should talk to your local security administrator. It would appear your authorizations have changed. You don't need to go to transaction SICF and do anything as part of this process. If you have the correct authorizations, the service node will be created and activated for you from within SE80. Based upon this error, one can only assume you no longer have these correct authorizations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

refer to this online SAP help for authorisation of Transaction SICF :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/61/d93822a88e15489a9391f309767366/frameset.htm

rgds,

amit