cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachments with RFC adapter ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a SOAP 2 RFC Synchronous Interface in my project, from sender side i.e from SOAP i am receiving data of 20 fields and also the attachment(the format of the file can be JPEG, EXCEL, WORD DOC or VIDEO Files) and these needs to be transferred to SAP R/3 System using RFC Adapter.

1. can RFC adapter able receive and send these format of attachments to r/3 server ? can you please suggest me on this...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thanks..

The attachment will not go to the file system in ECC, as i stated that sender is sending the Data & attachments, at the ECC system a INCIDENT(SAP HSE) will be created by using the RFC, when you open the Incident in ECC system you should able to see the data in the Incident along with the attachment attached.

Regards,

Ravi

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

i already mention try to implement uisng ABAP Proxy,I jope it will work it out.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

refer this thread

that says RFC adapter does not support attachments and provide some alternative solutions.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i dont think RFC Adapter wil suport attachments,but my question to you where you want to send these file in ECC??

Are you trying to place files in ECC File system??if yes your answer is yes then try option Inbound ABAP Proxies,but i am not sure this option will work out.

Regards,

Raj