Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to missing the S_BDS_DS object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, In the Derived role i was already given the object S_BDS_DS for display the gate pass and print and user take the printout from long time, but yesterday he was not able to take the printout, when i am checking /nSU53, the object was missing. My question is how to missing the object.

Thanks & Regards,

Satish

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to provide the the auth object S_BDS_DS give proper fields authorizations. Then save it and generate it. I guess it should not be missing on its own. try it out once again and do let us know if you are still facing the issue.

Thanks,

Avneesh

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to provide the the auth object S_BDS_DS give proper fields authorizations. Then save it and generate it. I guess it should not be missing on its own. try it out once again and do let us know if you are still facing the issue.

Thanks,

Avneesh

arpan_paik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You add the object in derived role. It is never been accepted. You always need to add object in master role and derive to child roles. I guess someone update the master role and distribute profiles to child roles. In this way authorization get replicated from master role to child roles.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All, Thanks for your positive reply the S_BDS_DS object already defined in master role.

Thanks & Regards,

Satish

0 Kudos

So you want to say that object is present in master role but not reflecting in child role????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. The Object S_BDS_DS assigne to Master and then Child roles.

Thanks & Regards,

Satish