cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question regarding condition type and condition record

Former Member
0 Kudos

New to SAP, so again, mind the ignorance.

I'm trying to run end to end process on SD on an implementation my project team is working on. i start with inquiry and when i enter material, it says PR00 is missing, which i understand. i enter the pr00 and then it tells me, ZSED is missing, which is a condition type we had configured. but when i enter something for zsed it tells me no condition record was found for ZSED, what should i do? and what does this mean? it won't let me move forward.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why it tells you "no condition record was found for ZSED" is because, your ZSED condition type has setting as Manual Entery not possible.

To check this, go to Tx: Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Pricing -> Pricing Control -> Define Condition Types -> Maintain Condition Types -> Double click on your condition ZSED

You should be able to see "D" is set to "Manual entries" field.

That's why you cannot enter any value from the Sales order LI Condition tab.

You have 2 option.

1 - Either you can change the configuration to anything else other than "D" - Then you can enter any value from the sales order.

2 - If you want to go forward with same configuration, then go to VK11, to create the condition master record.

in VK11, enter ZSED, press enter. You'll get the access sequence pop up. Select relevant combination & go in.

Enter Amount there. Save.

Now come to sales order back. You don't have to create it from the beginning. Go to conditions tab of LI. Press "Update" button option & select "B- Carry out new Pricing" option, system will now determine ZSED from your VK11.

But you have to enter PR00 again as you enter it manual earlier. If you maintain that also in VK11. There won't be any issue.

Hope this is useful !

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the help people! great answer across the board! had no idea this site would be so useful! you guys are really teaching me a lot! thank you

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

when i enter something for zsed it tells me no condition record was found for ZSED, what should i do? and what does this mean? it won't let me move forward.

Please maintain VK11 condition record for ZSED, as manual entry is not possible for this condition type.

try and revert.

P.S. To check settings for manual entry, goto V/06 for your condition type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Please check the following :

1. In V/06 check if the condition is activated as manual . If so then maintaioced the price manully in inquiry and order.

2. Or check in V/08 pric procedure where in the condition type must have activated as manuall .

Check above and post your findiings

Regards

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also check the same condition type with tcode V/06 for "Changes which can be made" for manual entries.

regards,

parag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the condition type is not marked as Manual in the pricing procedure setup, you need to maintain the condition records for automatic determination.

As in your case you are trying to maintain manually , therefore the error.

Please check and confirm.

Regards,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

1st check what pricing procedure is assigned to your doc type in OVKK.

Then check what are all the condition types that are assigned in it in V/08. See what is a manual condition type & what is automatic proposed. Manual check box is ticked for manual condition types. You need not maintain condition records for those condition types where manual check box is checked. Rest all are automatic condition types. For those you will need to maintain condition records.

Also some condition types are selected as mandatory (mandatory check box selected). You will surely need to maintain condition records for those condition types.

Regards,

Sivanand