cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Mapping Activation Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

We are using PI 7.1, when i am activating the Message Mapping i am getting the error as

" Activation of the change list canceled

Check result for Message Mapping: MM_P2P_SENDER | http://proxy2proxytest:

Starting compilation

Source text of object Message Mapping: MM_P2P_SENDER | http://proxy2proxytest has syntax errors:

 Source code has syntax error: "

Can pl suggest me, how can i solve this error.

Thanks in advance,

Pasi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Open your message mapping and press F7 button to see if there is any error in mapping. If yes then first correct the error and then try to activate it. If no error and still you are facing the problem in activating the mapping then contact your BASIS team.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

For Standard Interfaces also i am getting this error.

I am not using any UDF's in this.

Regards,

Pasi

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the mapping check (F7) is not prompting any error/ warning then there should not be any reason why the mapping is not activated. I would again suggest that you contact Admin/ Basis guys for this.....since it is occuring for all the (correct) mappings

Former Member
0 Kudos

For me it seems some temp memory issue which can be resolved by first check if there is proper memory space left in the disk on server (check with basis) because some time the log files becomes so huge and they fill the database very rapidly and that creates such kind of problems.

And secondly you can try by restarting the J2EE server.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are getting this error while activating all mapping programs then there may be some problem with the server....in this case contact the server Admin/ Basis guys.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Better post the entire error ...

It will help to provide the straight forward answers in right way

As already suggested above looks like there is a error in UDF code..

Check the syntax of the same

Rajesh

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you using any UDFs or Function liabraries in Message mapping?? I think the problem with UDF syntax or Code.

please check the UDF's.

If you are not using any UDFs then the problem is you missed mapping the some mandatory fileds.

Regards,

Raj