cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM DETAILS MISSING IN OUTBOND DELIVERY AREA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have WM data(no WM transfer order required) is missing in outbound delivery area, and i had to manually enter the picking data in out bond delivery area. and finally overall status there no info for WM. could you please help me out

Thanks

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Warehouse management will be active only when you assign a warehouse num to your plant / storage loc combination in SPRO --> Exterprise Structure --> Assignment --> Logistics Execution -> Assign warehouse num to plant & storage loc.

Only then in delivery, system will ask to create a transfer order to pick the quantity. Else you will just need to enter the picking quantity manually.

Also in delivery item catg 0VLP, in warehouse control & packing information, select the check box "item relevant for picking". Only then item will be relevant for picking.

Basing on those settings, system will populate the data if you need to create transfer order or you need to enter manually.

Hope this clarifies.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

I have checked in to item categorizes for delivery and OVLP and there i have all checked for picking required, still i am not getting that WM.

PRASHANT