Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Specification

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to run multiple specification process with ref to attached link/ document.

[http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/2004a166-0a75-2c10-0caf-dc63b76c68fe]

When I am trying to execute Step-7 on page 12 then getting this error - "Object type Country is not allowed with initial field COUNTRY"

Diagnosis

You have specified an object type that is not allowed for the existing material-task list assignment for multiple specifications.

Procedure

Enter a suitable object type for the material-task list assignment or maintain the field required for the object type.

Note

If the fields KUNR or SUCHFELD are not requested, the field specified in the object type is defined based on the Multiple Specification Object.

Can you suggest me what is wrong here in my case?

Tom.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tom

in the masterial assignment do not give the country assignment in the first line. leave the first line and then give the assignment in the lines below it

Regards

Gajesh

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In our case we use change number to maintain/ update master data. Now which change number I used yesterday is valid from date is Oct 5, 09..Now to update material assignment when I go to CWBQM then it ask me CO number to update this data but I can't use yesterday 1 CO b'se it is calid from date is 10/5/09 if i try to use then system give me message - "The key date must be between 10/06/2009 and 12/31/9999".

Please suggest what I need to do. We always update IP with QP02 but never get this error.

Normally we can update material assignment with QP02, but in this case if I go to QP02 --> material assignment then I can't add/ update..

Multiple specification we can update with CWBQM only? Can' wet update with QP02?

Edited by: Tom_Eric on Oct 6, 2009 7:12 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

tahnks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check settings

Quality Management --> Quality Planning -->Inspection Planning -->General --> Multiple Specifications

--> Define Object Types for Multiple Specifications

&

Quality Management-> Quality Planning->Inspection Planning-> General-> Multiple Specifications

--->Define Objects for Multiple Specifications