cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JAVA Message Queue in PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am working on a File 2 File Scenario where My file is picking up on the sender side, and on the receiver side I do not see the file,

I can see the messages on the ABAP stack SXMB_MONI(It is been processed sucessfully) however when I look at the END - to END monitoring the receiving message sits on the queue in scheduled status(To be delivered status)

How can I look at the Java queue in PI 7.1 where exactly the message is sitting

Thanks

PR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member

To be delivered is not a good status at all ... This mesage will come when there are no threads available for processing the message in the adapter...

you can check the same in the adapter Messaging System where you ca nsee some of the threads might be running laready and might be showing status as Delivering...

In order to get process the same need to clear of the messages in delivering state..

for seeing the messages which are in delvering check in RWB end to end monitoring.. or click on adapter egine status> additional data> check the queue of the receiver adapter specific queue...

to know more detials of the audit log go to http://host:port/MessagingSystem/.

select tab SystemStatus for the same

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in the message monitoring (RWB) whether the status of th message is processed succesfully or not. If the message is in "System error" status then you have to find out the cause of the error in the details of that message and delete that message from the option available in message monitoring. Later you could correct the error and retrigger the message so that it would process succesfully.

Regards,

Vishnu.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PR,

Monitor Receiver Communication Channel in Communication Channel Monitoring,and if it is configured correctly,

then start receiver communication channel,that means put in Active mode.

If you are seeing messages in Moni means there is no prob with dev .

If you wnat check in Queue go for Transaction code SMQ2.

Regards,

Raj

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
however when I look at the END - to END monitoring the receiving message sits on the queue in scheduled status

Did you check the status of your Receiver CC?

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PR,

Check in the target side whether sufficient File space is available as well as PI 7.1 file system space.

Cheers

Agasthuri