cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple GL for product category in SRM 7.0

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi! I know with SRM 7.0, we can assign multiple GLs. However, on testing it out on a Shop transaction, I still don't see the list of GLs appearing for selection. Also, I can still assign any other GL and the system will allow the shopping cart to be saved. Does anyone know what is the system behaviour regarding this multiple GL assignment in the config?

Cheers!

SF

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi! FYI, I understand that the multiple GL is meant for the handling of different backend systems, not the ability to select from a list of GLs.

Regards

SF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you have replyed is wrong? If you select the multiple Gl account then for GR system show as GR non valuated.

Regards,

Satish Gopal.

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi! Thanks for the reply. Can you please elaborate on that? My original query was whether the product category to GL determination configuration will allow us to be able to select multiple GLs as drop-down list on SRM?

Cheers!

SF

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello all,

This is to correct my posting on Nov 16, 2009 8:20 AM. I have done further research and testing and finally got the multiple GL working. I have to remove the authorisation for object BBP_FUNCT on activity BE_FE_HELP to disable the serach help function. This way, the user will see the allowed list of GLs instead of a search help.

Regards

SF