cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in printing sapscript PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to print PO which I created in sapscript. I am using standard print program.

I am able to get the printout but if I make any change then in print preview I was able to see the chnage but when I print the same I get the print of only the change not the original + change.

How to solve this please help.

I searched on this forum but couldn't get the answer.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ask your functional people to activate the version management and then use this function module to get the changed information of the purchase order (ME_READ_CHANGES_EINKBELEG) in the print progarm.

former_member205763
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No need to implement so compelx logic, if we are making changes to PO it reflects directly in the print output. change management is not needed until we require both old and new data.

former_member205763
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are taking the prints in the same client in which you are making changes ?

If not then you need to copy the changes to test client using SCC1 run SCC1 in your test client and give source client as ur DEV client then give your TR and run it.

One more thing when you say that u make a change are u referring to script change or changes in PO.

If you are making any change to PO the either u need to restart tcode before taking printout or atleast after saving click on change to display mode then back to change mode again.

Now take the printout

Edited by: Kartik Tarla on Oct 6, 2009 8:49 AM