cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display custom values as new coulmn in webdynpro table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have a specific problem to sort out. I am extracting data from BAPI and displaying results in Webdynpro table. For example I have Address content mainied in view and is bind to table. Address table has Firstname and Lastname columns. I want to display new coulmn as 'FULLName' with both adding Firstname and Lastname. Could some please suggest me how to do this. Is it possible..? or should BAPi has to be included this feature as well as a BAPI oupput parameter field for Address structure/table filed.

Help will be appreciated and I promise to give considerablely good points for nice idea and ready made solution.Thank you

Best regards

Maruti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let "Rows" be the data source node of the Table UI element.

Add a node "Additional" under "Rows", set singleton=false, cardinality=1:1, selection=1:1.

Inside this node, you can add attribute "FullName". Define a supply function for node "Additional" or for simple cases make the attribute calculated.

In either case, set "FullName" to the concatenation of the "FirstName" and "LastName" attributes in node "Rows".

Bind the table cell editor (InputField with readOnly=true or TextView) of the additional column to attribute "FullName".

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Armin Reichert

Thank you for your reply.Its a very good idea.

Regards

Maruti

Answers (0)