cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How and why an event was triggered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I have a problem of shopping cart going into loop again and again to same approver. When I check the workflow, it shows that, every time the approver approves the cart, the workflow re-starts. Even though approvers are not changing anything in the cart but simply approving it, the workflow gets re-started.

The template is WS40000014, and event called for re-starting is 'RECALL' of object type '/SAPSRM/CL_WF_PROCESS_SBWF'. In the container data of the event, I can see the event creator as the approver of the cart.

I am not able to figure out, how and why this event is getting triggered the moment approver approves the cart. I checked the custom methods for re-starting the workflow, and all I can figure out from that is that unless any changes are done to shopping cart, it won't trigger the re-start.

Could anyone advice, if this could be only due to the customized code, or there is any standard condition in WS40000014. Also, this happens only for some approvers and not all.

Any suggestions will be helpful.

Thank you.

Regards,

Snehal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the test result if you deactivate the custom methods for re-starting the workflow ?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Masa,

This happens only in production system and not in Quality, so I can't test it. It is working perfectly fine, without any errors in quality.

Regards,

Snehal

Edited by: S. Kutumbale on Oct 6, 2009 9:08 AM

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that case, you need to debug your custom methods for re-starting the workflow.

Regards,

Masa