Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorisation Error in Solman Diagnostics

Adamrog00
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

I have installed SMD on our SAP Solution Manager 7.0 EHP1 SPS20 and now try to run the Diagnostics Setup as per guide but get the following error UserNotAuthorized and below that next to a red exclamation mark message.rfc_get_error. What am I still missing to make a successfull connection.

Regards

Roger Adams

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is indeed caused by the fact that the RFC WEBADMIN is not present in ABAP and/or JAVA. Logon to the Visual Administrator and browse to the JCo RDC Provider service. Check whether an entry WEBADMIN is present.

If not create it manually (if it cannot be created automatically), with following properties:

Registered Server

programid: WEBADMIN

Gateway host: localhost

Gateway service: sapgw$$

Specific Application Server

Appl. server host: localhost

System nr: $$

Client your ABAP client

User SMD_RFC

Afterwards create an TCP/IP connection in your ABAP, using WEBADMIN as registered server program and test connection. The authorisation error should be fixed nw.

Note 1297364 - Manual Diagnostics Configuration link in SOLMAN_SETUP

Edited by: J. Hellemons on Oct 7, 2009 8:54 AM

Adamrog00
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi J Hellemons

Thanks for the valuable info, I wasn't sure that I could manually create the entry, you are a star, all working for me now.

Regards

Roger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Indeed, yes, he is a big star!! Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello J

I am facing same problem.....when i trid to loginto http://hotstname:port/ sld i am getting error user not authorized andn message.rfc_get.error ...

I logged into visual admin and under JCO RFC Provider I can see only one entry SAPSLDAPI_<SID> ....How to enter data for WEBADMIN ?????? what is entry for server count under Registered Server ???

Any help would be appriciated.

kind regards

Gurprinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just change the existing data on tab "Bundles" and click "SET", new entry will be add to left.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi J Hellemons,

Your answer is very very useful.

Thanks a lot.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roger,

Please validate that the RFC destination (TCP/IP) WEBADMIN is working on the SolMan system.

As soon as you log-in with transac SOLMAN_SETUP, which has the generated permissions you shouldn't get this kind of message.

The issue is most likely rather related to the fact that the connectivity between ABAP & JAVA in SolMan is not setup or broken.

Also, please check below notes for further information:

1010428 End-to-End Diagnostics

1274287 End-to-End Diagnostics SP18

Regards,

Shyam.