cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Request SDCR without followon document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

can we able to create a change request transaction type without a followon document.

I have tried to creied a transaction type iwth action profile defintion. without filing any entries in copy control

but when i change the status it is not moving to the next status.

is there any configuration missing or it is not possilbe to have a transation type without a followon document.

kindly advice.

Regards,

Subhashini.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakar,

Thanks for the reply. here we have a tool where in only ticket details and change request details are alone maintained for reference.

Already we have implemented the charm scenario with followon document. this custom transaction type they wanted to have it for reference.

So I have tried that possiblity but it was not working.

could you pls guide on this.

Regards,

Subhashini.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want for reference only ...then why not create a additional transaction type as copy of slfn

Regards

Prakhar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

As you mentioned I have created a custom transaction type based on slfn. It is working fine. Thanks for that advice.

Now my doubt is can we able to link this custom transaction type to incident.

i created one more action for it and tried in mapping rules .but it said entry with same key exist.

Is there any way to link to incident or I need to use only the reference of incident in my custom transaction type.

Kindly advice.

Regards,

Subhashini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

Thanks for the suggestion. I have copied SDCR to a custom transaction type. will try copying slfn. and inform once done.

thanks for the help.

Regards,

Subhashini.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In addition,

All the actions which are not used for your z transaction type can be removed and then you can create as per the requirement and partner too.

I think this will complete ur requirement and let me know further.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The usual or standard way is that first service desk than change document and then change request document is created

If you only create change document it will not fulfill the purpose because the actual Transport request is created in the follow on or Change request document

Regards

Prakhar