cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single condition for contract and domestic sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I just want to know is there any possibility to go with one condition type for contract and regular sales as in case of regular price will be determined automatically and not modifible, where as based on the requirement contract price condition will be created.

Now under this process there is a problem and it is picking contract price in regular sales order also, but i want contract price need to be triggered only when it is referenced.

Thanks

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I understood you want to have same Condition type (Say PR00) to have in both Sales Document types. (In other words to have same condition type in both pricing procedures used for Contract & Sales Order)

Since you want to set "Not modifiable" when it's in the sales order & when it's in Contract you want to manually enter same condition, this is not possible.

Because, "Manual entries" control is inside the Condition Type.

IMG Path:

Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Pricing -> Pricing Control -> Define Condition Types -> Maintain Condition Types

Therefore you can set it only for a condition type. Where is for PR00 it's either "Manual entry has priority" or "No limitations" or "Automatic entry has priority" or " Not possible to process manually"

Therefore you cannot have same condition to satisfy both requirements. In that case you have to have 2 condition types,

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

Can you please elaborate on your scenario? There is a bit of confusion in the statement "one condition type for contract and regular sales as in case of regular price will be determined automatically and not modifible, where as based on the requirement contract price condition will be created."

Regards,

Vishesh Kapoor