cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We are using CTM for In-house and external procument process. while the P.R'S are transfer to ECC it wont get retransfer into SCM-APO system. I was checked in CCR report it showing the error " Shedule lines doesn't exist in apo".

Where can i maintain this schdule lines for this items.

plz tell me if any one have this solution.

Regards,

nani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for the reply. Actually i have maintained IM's for Sheduling Aggrement and Purchase Info records for the same.

once the CTM has generated for critical products for procument it generates shedulines/purchase requisition for the same.

My question is these purchase requisition are transfer to ECC. it was there in ECC but while it retransfer to SCM it wont get transfer to SCM. Error is " Not in APO-Shedulie lines doesn't exist in APO"

i check with publications settings also it was there for external procument -retransfer all object type. Planned independent requirements (PIR) also .

Note: Is there any shipping calender is required for the vendors,

if any settings missing plz let me know

thanks in advance.

regards,

nani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nani,

Please check under customisation in APO, under object specific

settings for publication, retransfer is maintained for PIRs.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nani,

Sounds like you are saying that the prs exist in APO, with an internal number, and the prs exist in ECC, but with an ECC number. Yes?

If they are PRs, do you have a valid Integration model set up for PRs in ECC?

If they are schedules on a Scheduling agreement, do you have a valid integration model set up for Scheduling agreements?

Have you checked for queue errors? /SAPAPO/CQ - check both outbound & inbound.

Rgds,

DB49