Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHS - List: weight of product's substances

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm completely new to EH&S module.

My company has to produce for every shipped product and/or packaging, a weight list of substances it's composed from.

Example product X is composed of:

category metals: Iron x kg, cadmium y kg, ...

category plastics: rigid x kg, soft y kg

category electrical parts: x kg

It has to be possible to get a summarized report per Bill of material.

Is EHS an appropriate module to use ?

What will be the steps in setting up the EHS ?

Are similar ready to use reports available in EHS module ?

Many thanks for your help, Wieslaw

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am facing problem to change the status of the manual report shipping order to send it through Fax. I am able to convert the status of the report shipping order to In work but not able to convert it further into completed state so that I can send it to a fax machine. and also I am not interested to put the orders into bundles as given in hep files. Can any one help it out. I heartly thank for the reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Wieslaw,

You can do this in EH&S. You can use the specification management (transaction CG02). If you create or open a specification and navigate into the property tree (tree icon in the toolbar) you can see certain properties. Some of them are compositions (For example: Composition based on products,...). Here you can maintain your composition. Every component of your composition has to be a specification. That means, before you enter the composition, you define specs for Iron, Cadmium, ...

It is also possible to define your own properties and compositions in EH&S customizing and add it to the property tree. The customizing you can find in TA spro under EH&S -> Basic Data and Tools -> Settings for the specification database: Value Assignment Types and Property Trees (see customizing documentation for further details).

Hope it helps,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Thanks a lot for your replay.

I'll follow your advise.

Best regards, Wieslaw