cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IDM on Solution Manager with Change Request Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm facing a question. Does SAP Identity Management manage association between user in Solution Manager and links in PPOMA_CRM tree for Ticket validation on Change Request Management project ?

It seems that it could be done using Compliant User Provisioning from GRC Access Control application.

Thanks for your help,

Ben

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

clotilde_martinez
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

we actually developped an ABAP program to create the business partner from IDM and link it to the ppoma in solman a few years back (2013 to be precise).

Now, another client wants us to do it for CRM and to my knowledge, nothing yet has been developped so far to do all of this am i right?

We found this : Identity Management for SAP CRM: Central Creation of Users - User Management and Distribution with S... to my understanding, it will just create the BP, not assign it, has anyone did this using only standard functionalities?

Thanks a lot,

Clotilde

renefeisterSAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Ben,

as far as I know currently there is no "business level" integration between IdM 7.1 and SAP Solution Manager. You only can create SU01 user data as for any other SAP ABAP system.

I have heard that it is planned for the future to integrate the Solution Manager also in the business suite integration options the IdM product already provides for applications such as CRM, SRM and others.

Nevertheless you could create your own implementation for your requirements.

Regards,

René Feister

SAP Consulting Germany

sinisa_medic
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello

Anything new about this topic?

Does anyone know what is SAPs strategy for integrating IDM and SOLMAN? If I think about user centered design then I would like to offer an integrated platform where he can not only order privileges or access but also for example a hardware (smartphone) which may be also something like a privilge.

An integration into SOLMANs CMDB and licence management would be really fine. Has anyone experience with this topic?

Regards

S.M.