cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Model Service Specifications

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

has anyone used the new functionality in CCM around Model Service Specification Catalogues and Contract Catalogues for Service Specifications?

Do you know if any good documentation exists for this functionality as the documentation on SAP Help is a bit limited.

Thanks

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

I'm also looking for such information on that topic. Unfortunately there is nothing concrete on this topic.

If you found something on that, can you please update this posting. I'll do the same.

Thanks,

Ana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ana,

if I find anything I'll post it here or depending how long it takes me I might open another post.

It's a bit frustrating the lack of documentation because the functionality will be very useful but I can't work out the link between the Model spec catalogue and the contract catalogue for services.

Trial and error I suppose to work it out.

Chris

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

There are some OSS notes : did you already checked them ?

913736 wrong creation of item hierarchy - service contract catalogs 17.03.2006

2. 0.610 AP-CAT-AUT 862396 Approval status in MSS catalog cannot be changed 19.07.2005

3. 0.610 AP-CAT-AUT 935196 MSS Catalogs:Find items link - Screen design 24.03.2006

4. 0.580 AP-CAT 898260 Hierarchy in MSS Catalog and /CCM/SERVICE_CONTRACT_CATALOG 17.11.2005

5. 0.330 AP-CAT-AUT 945989 CCM20: Fehler beim Upload eines Service-Kontrakts 05.05.2006

6. 0.330 AP-CAT 891725 Contract catalog items are not deleted

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

yeah I've already had a look at these, I really wanted something that showed the link between the two new catalogue types and how these can be used to procure items - something similar to the excellent SAPCCM20_contracts presentation that is available on the marketplace but I guess we'll have to wait for something to be released.

Thanks

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

I couldn't find that document in sap service marketplace. Can you tell me the exact link where to find it? Or can send it to anamralmeida@gmail.com

Thanks,

Ana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ana,

have at look at <a href="https://websmp204.sap-ag.de/form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000555068&">https://websmp204.sap-ag.de/form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000555068&</a>

under SRM4.0 > Strategic Purchasing & Sourcing > Catalog Management

if the URL link doeson't work you can get to the SRM part using the /SRM in the quicklinks section of the Marketplace.

the document is called SAP CCM v2.0: Contract Integration with Screen Shots

Regards

Chris

Message was edited by: Chris March

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have lot of question with the CCM model service specification. Please help me if you can. I use the latest SRM server 5.0 with CCM 2.0:

I made my own model service specification in my CCM 2.0 system. In SRM I can't add a service hierarchy in my shopping cart, just the separate items. Anyone can tell me how can I implement to add a service structure to my SRM shopping cart?

As I read in the CCM documentation, there isn't any choice to map with master and model service specification. If it's true I have to handle duplicate service item in my master and my model service spec catalog.

Thanks, and Regards

Álmos

Answers (0)