cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing procedure error during asset(Stock) transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

i m facing an error '*No pricing procedure could be determined' *during sale order creation for stock transfer, can anyone tell me that is it necessary to have an info record of material while i m transferring asset as a material from one plant to another. actually i created a dummy material for that asset. kindly help and tell me how can i remove this error? It's material type is Nonvaluated.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Goto the transaction code OVKK and maintain the pricing procedure for your sales area

Assign the pricing procedure to the SALES ORGANISATIONDISTRIBTION CHANNELDIVISIONCUSTOMER PRICING PROCEDUREDOCUMENT PRICING PROCEDURE

CUSTOMER PRICING PROCEDURE will be taken from Cstomer master

DOCUMENT PRICING PROCEDURE will be taken from the sales order in VOV8

Try this and let us know your feedback.

thanks,

santosh

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As you are getting error "No pricing procedure could be determined" , so go to OVKK and maintain the combination of sales area + Cupp + Dupp. . As you are getting error , so double click on the error and you can see the combination that has to be maintained., So maintain in OVKK and then proceed and then maintain the combination's that are provided in the error. Then your problem will be solved

Regards

Srinath