cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i upload price master for a specific material?

Former Member
0 Kudos

New to SAP, so please excuse the basic ignorance.

I'm trying to upload the price master for a specific material, 10, and wanted to see what the steps were. i am familiar with lsmw and was wondering what t-code would i use to make the recording? the following are the fields that i have for the material:

Condition Type, Sales Org Distribution Channel , Incoterm-2 Material Code Material Description, Price Crcy From Date To Date

here's the thing, they have one material but different prices based on incoterm-2. what code am i looking at for the recording? and what information should i enter in that code?

thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok,

What I understood from your explanation is you don't have required configuration to complete the requirement.

Let's start from the very beginning.

Condition table creation

First we need to create a condition table for your combination

Go to Tx: V/03

Enter number above 900.

Press Enter

You have to double click on the field from "FieldCatlg" area to add it to the table. Once you double click; it'll move to "Selected fields" area.

Use Down Arrow & Up Arrow key board buttons to go up & down in the "FieldCatlg" area.

For your requirement, you have to double click in this order.

1- Sales Organization

2 - Distribution Channel

3 - Incoterms (part 2)

4 - Material

Once all 4 fields are in "Selected fields" area, press Generate button (RED color). Select a development Package for the "Create Object Directory Entry" pop up.

If you don't want to transport this to any other client select "$TEMP". If you want to transport it, then ask your technical guy for relevant package. Based on the package you select, You'll get a Transport number.

Now you have generated a condition table.

New Access Sequence Creation

Now we need to assign that to your Access Sequence.

Go to IMG Menu -> Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Pricing -> Pricing Control -> Define Access Sequences

Select "Maintain Access Sequences" option

Copy the Access Sequence "PR00 & give a Z- Access ID there. Eg" ZR00.

Press Enter.

Select "only copy entry" button for the pop up.

Select that ZR00 line & double click on "Accesses" navigation option in "Dialog Structure"

Press "New Entries" button

Enter "AcNo" = 100

Tab - Table number given under Condition table creation.

Press Enter

Now Highlight that raw & double click on "Fields" navigation option in "Dialog Structure"

Press Save under a New Transport number.

Assign new Access Sequence to Conditioin type

Go to IMG Menu -> Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Pricing -> Pricing Control -> Define Condition Types -> Maintain Condition Types

Double click on PR00 condition.

Give that newly created Access Sequence under "Access seq." field.

Save it under new Transport number.

Condition master record creation

Go to transaction VK11.

Enter condition type as PR00

Press Enter

Since you have only one table in the access sequence, you WONT get a Pop up to select the combination. If you have price determination scenarios (Like Inco Term 1, Inco term 2, etc) you have to create separate condition tables for each & assign them to same Access Sequence.

Now enter Sales org / DC / Inco Term 2

Enter Material in the line & enter Amount with validity periods.

Save the condition record.

Now your done.

If you create a new sales order for same material with same inco term, price will automatically determine from VK11.Now get back to LSMW & create the recording.

Hope this helps you!

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you so much! that was the best answer ever! really helped me, a step-by-step guide and really taught me a lot. thank you so much!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnk u Anupa ur replyyy helped in clearing a few other concepts for me as well..........thnk u

Regards

Maddy

Edited by: Shailendra Kumbhar on Nov 14, 2009 7:43 AM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

First you need to Define & Maintain Access Sequence for condition type which include incoterms and then you can save in VK11 and do same recording for LSMW.

Regards

Ajit K Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

T-code will be VK11 here do the Recording very carefully......when you are uploading the Data

After entering the T-code ...select the Condition type and Key combination Field must be First in th Sequence

Sales Org Distribution Channel , Incoterm-2 Material Code.

then Field mapping ...check the Fields there.

If you are facing any error...post that error.

Regards

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let's do it in this way. Before going to upload. first create some condition master records manually.

Transaction: VK11

Go to VK11 & enter condition type your using (Eg: PR00)

Press Enter key

Combination pop up will come, based on the access sequence you have given to the condition type.

Select the relevant table. (in your case it is Sales Org Distribution Channel , Incoterm-2 Material)

Go in, & fill relevant data accordingly.

Then give a Amount & Valid frm & Valid To dates.

Save.

Now you have a basic idea of what fields that needs to be entered to create a one condition record.

Note them in the first to Last in a Excel sheet as columns.

Now go to LSMW & Create your Project / Sub Project & Object.

Then go to Recording.

Record full condition master record creation in LSMW recording.

Complete the LSMW.

Now you can use that Excel sheet as a Batch input to your LSMW.

Hope this is useful!

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you so much for your help! still learning the ropes here.

so, this is what i'm trying to do: i'm using vk11 and want to put one manual entry with all in the info i have, before i go in for the recording. so, when i do vk11, choose condition type pr00, and then it shows me "key combination" with 3 options:

customer/material with release status

price list category/currency/material with release status

material with release status

which one do i choose ? and then what do i do? again, please excuse the ignorance.

thanks

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

When you want your pricing is to be determine on the basis of Incoterm then how come without involving it in Acess sequence you will differenciate the Prices for Material.

Regards

Ajit K Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

so, how do i do that? add/change access sequence.

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

GOTO -- SDBASIC FUNCTIONPRICINGPRICING CONTROLDEFINE ACCESS SEQUENCEMAINTAIN ACCESS SEQ. (DOUBLE CLICK)SELECT CONDITION TYPE (PROO)CLICK ON ACCESSGOTO NEW ENTRY--ADD INCOTERMS AS NEW ACCESS SEQUENCE

I hopr this will work.

Regards

Ajit K Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i click on new entry, it says "choose a key from the allowed namespace". i'm entering 50. also, once i add the incoterms 2 table, what would the next step be? thank you for guiding me step by step.