Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

"EXPORT_TABLE_UPDATE_CONFLICT "- Error for ODS

Hi Guru's

I am uploading an ODS from a flat file, all the objects are Z objects.

I reached up getting NewData in the table but the QM status is Red and when I try to manually activate the data, since the QM is red it doesnt allow to activate.

I tired to manually make QM green from red it just schedules a job and I get a Dump : "EXPORT_TABLE_UPDATE_CONFLICT" and in SM37 all the jobs appear cancelled.

There is no information more than the name in ST22 on the DUMP and the OSS notes are only 3 and dont apply here.

Please, can anyone suggest anything , or if encountered the same earlier whats going on.

Any inputs will be very helpful.

Thanks a lot

Sarah

replied

Hi Sarah,

If you only need to activate the data you have to right-click on the ODS and select activate data in ODS. In this case you have not flagged the option Automatic activation of data in ODS in ODS properties.

The fact that the upload doesn't finish make me think that you have problems on DB space. In DB02 you can see your tablespace (if you are not on Mycrosoft, here I am not able to explain you how to reed). Click on Current sizes to see the actual status of your Table. If you have a table near to 100% you have to ask System ADM to enlarge the TableSpace.

Ciao.

Riccardo.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question