cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"EXPORT_TABLE_UPDATE_CONFLICT "- Error for ODS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

I am uploading an ODS from a flat file, all the objects are Z objects.

I reached up getting NewData in the table but the QM status is Red and when I try to manually activate the data, since the QM is red it doesnt allow to activate.

I tired to manually make QM green from red it just schedules a job and I get a Dump : "EXPORT_TABLE_UPDATE_CONFLICT" and in SM37 all the jobs appear cancelled.

There is no information more than the name in ST22 on the DUMP and the OSS notes are only 3 and dont apply here.

Please, can anyone suggest anything , or if encountered the same earlier whats going on.

Any inputs will be very helpful.

Thanks a lot

Sarah

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarah,

Check if in Dev or Qua you are able to upload that file, maybe is a problem on transport.

Try also from InfoPackage to make a full preview of the upload to see where is the problem.

Ciao.

Riccardo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Riccardo for the response,

Its still in dev not done any transports,

In the preiview everything comes fine. I have an issue with the date earlier "4/18/2006" was displaying as "4/18/200" , but to make things work I proceeded with out date for now.

Please help to resolve this, as there is no details of the error available.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarah,

Try to activate once again the ODS.

Look also in DB02, after a refresh, if you have soma tablespaces too small or at 100%.

Hoe this help.

Ciao.

Riccardo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now I recreated everything and tried to reload, I got a "Yellow" in the Monitor Screen.

The step by Step Analysis shows: Data Packets 1 arrived in BW: 2nd processing is yet to finish.

And asks me to activate data in ODS.

Can you please give the exact steps I need to follow after this,

Also, DB02 I am unable to interpret the information there.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarah,

If you only need to activate the data you have to right-click on the ODS and select activate data in ODS. In this case you have not flagged the option Automatic activation of data in ODS in ODS properties.

The fact that the upload doesn't finish make me think that you have problems on DB space. In DB02 you can see your tablespace (if you are not on Mycrosoft, here I am not able to explain you how to reed). Click on Current sizes to see the actual status of your Table. If you have a table near to 100% you have to ask System ADM to enlarge the TableSpace.

Ciao.

Riccardo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Genius Riccardo...You Rock....

Thanks a Million I have data in the ODS. Had to get the Tbsp cleared...Awesome couldnt have been able to imagine this.

But, then I had to compromise on the Date Field. It dint take the yyyymmdd formatt from the CSV. I had to move it empty into the ODS. Please suggest what can I do to have the date there too..

Once again great thanks a bunch...

Sarah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarah,

I am very happy for your success.

About the data:

Try always to use his standard IO, in this case 0CALDAY, because it use a set of standard routines with these IO.

Pay attention that what you are seeing in the preview is not always the real data upload.

If you want to be sure of the result upload data only in PSA, from PSA tree right-click on your PSA and select the simulation of the upload and debug the upload.

If the upload gives an error try to reverse the fields (ggmmyyyy) and check the result.

Let me know please.

Ciao.

Riccardo.

Answers (0)