Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error F5 702 while trying to post a parked document in MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our Client is in SAP Version 4.6c, and a document is parked and we are trying to post it, it has two cost centers and one G/L account. We have applied SAP Notes related to this error and our client has applied Support packs also.

How to overcome such an error and post this document?

Is it relating to rounding errors, we get a amount difference of 0.02 and SAP does not allow the invoice to be posted.

Can anyone help?

Regards,

Anitha

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anitha,

Try using the FM MRM_PARKED_INVOICE_POST.

Found useful, award points pls..

Regards,

Bharadwaj

0 Kudos

Im using MIRO to post a parked invoice.

I didnt write any ABAP program for accomplishing this, just using standard transaction MIRO.

Thanks,

Anitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

No need of a program, just the FM could be run alone.

0 Kudos

Hello Raju,

Its a invoice which the user posts via a MIRO.

I can do it with a FM also, U r right.

There have been lots of issues with rounding values when trying to post a parked document in MIRO , till now such invoices were getting posted. Now, we r getting errors, just trying to find if someone else had encountered with a similiar problem and what was the approach they used?

we get a value of 0.02 difference when trying to post via MIRO for some invoices, till now such invoices were getting posted. Its purely a functional issue though.

We checked the invoice also, its prefectly fine. There does not seems to any issue, just wondering if there has been any exchange rate problems etc...

Thanks,

Anitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are a lot of notes related to MIRO and error message F5 702. I'd send it to OSS and let them sort it out.

Rob