cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Context

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have set-up a single Context environment, which is working fine. We are facing problem in setting up the Multiple Context.

We have created another Context, assigned it to Default Cluster. But when we are trying to log-in through Enterprise Id with the password, which we have updated during Context creation, system is giving error "User does not exist".

We have tried other options also like using manager password or trying to log-in through Context External ID and given password, nothing is working.

We are able to log-in through Enterprise id with old password, which is set-up for existing Enterprise. If anyone came across this issue, kindly share your experience.

Also I am not able to understand what is the use of Context External Id, if we are not able to log-in through it.

Many thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Satish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Satish,

As per my understanding you need to create new user for 2nd Enterprise context. Similar to enterprise user.

Let me know if this works for you

Context External ID is Uniqe name for any context, similar to your user Logical system name in your normal SAP system.

Regards

~Ankush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankush,

Thanks for quick reply.Actually we have created new Context through "system' user id.With system UID log-in, we do not have option of creating a new User Id for a context(I do not know that if any option is there).

As per my understanding, when we create a Context, that time we give External Id for the context, which in my opinion, should be used for Log-in to that particular context, but it is not working.I tried with password which we had updated while creation of that context, also with manager pwd,but without any luck.

So to create a new UID in 2nd Enterprise, I need to log-in to that enterprise,which I am not able to do so.Also I don't know whether there is a way to delink the enterprise UID with Old enterprise, as we have already created similar UID in old enterprise.

If you can help at this front, that will be great.

Thanks and Regards,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish,

Please check this link...I have posted a solution for multiple context.

Let me know if this works

Regards

~Ankush

Edited by: Ankush Mittal on Nov 17, 2009 4:29 PM

Answers (0)